How much does an influencer campaign cost? Influencer marketing has proven to be effective for many brands that until recently had not achieved their desired success. In fact, for some time now, many influencers monetize their content on the internet, charging an amount of money for a campaign through their social networks.
It is not surprising that influencers are now an important part of brands if we take into account that many of them declined due to not having a good marketing strategy. In fact, what we know today as influencer marketing is one of the most successful tactics to gain the trust of consumers without much effort.
However, having the collaboration of some of the most prominent influencers of 2022 has its price, and this is where we all ask ourselves: How much does an influencer campaign cost?
How much does an influencer agency charge?
Influencer agencies function as companies in charge of the creation, design, and execution of advertising campaigns. Since these campaigns are promoted through social media, we work together with people known as influencers.
Because of this, it’s important to know how much our campaign will cost. For this, we must have in mind that not all influencers are the same. As a result, they don’t charge all the same.
After all, there are many influencers on the same level as celebrities when it comes to their followers. However, an impressive number of followers won’t determine the acceptance of their actions. Let’s not forget that many of these influencer’s resort to buying followers or so-called bots.
That’s why, if you want to determine the price of your campaign with influencers, you must pay attention to other elements.
For example, today, micro-influencers are trending. These are people with a small following but with enough influence in the decision-making of their audience. So, even if an influencer has 300,000 or more followers, this doesn’t mean it has the same level of engagement.
On the other hand, the participation rates of these influencers are very high. This is why most people turn to them in search of their recommendations. All of this means that, if you can’t work with major influencers, micro ones are still a great option. With them, you can even get more long-term benefits, thus creating a successful alliance.
When it comes to influencers at a celebrity level, what attracts brands to them is their large number of followers. However, to be able to work with them, you may need to reach an agreement with their agent or influencer agency.
In the end, working with micro-influencers is cheaper. After all, their price will adjust to the interaction and quality traffic they send over to your website.
Influencer Marketing Costs: How Much Should You Be Paying in 2022?
Influencers are found on social media like TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. After researching the prices of different influencer agencies, these would be their costs based on posts.
Type of Influencers Rate
- Nano (1-10k followers) $12.68 – $126.76 CAD
- Micro (10-100k followers) $126.76 – $633.79 CAD
- Mid (100-500k followers) $633.79 – $6337.87 CAD
- Macro (500k-1m followers) $6337.87 – $12675.75 CAD
- Mega (1m+ followers) $10k+ USD
How much is an influencer paid?
The figures mentioned are approximations of what an influencer campaign could cost. Similarly, there will be different factors related to your compensation, and these are the most relevant:
- The number of followers For a person to be considered an influencer, their number of followers is often taken as a reference. So, the greater the number of followers, the higher your coverage and the price for your collaboration will be.
- Capacity for trends This is an issue that we always clarify in our posts regarding influencers. There may be an influencer with a small number of followers, but that is creating a trend. In the end, that is what really matters. In this case, their services may be cheaper, and if not, they will be worth it.
- Collaboration type The first thing to ask is if you need an influencer for a campaign or an ambassador for your brand. A single post won’t have the same price as a weekly publication. That’s why it has become a very common practice for influencers to offer packages. Most often than not, the influencer may be a fan of your brand. If this is the case, you can offer them your products in exchange for their services.
- Repercussion When a person has many followers, this doesn’t guarantee that they will have a great impact. Besides, the more the influencer interacts with their community, the more you will have to pay them. Of course, paying more will be positive as long as the influencer generates the engagement that your brand needs.
- Sectors Each sector also has a cost, and right now the one that belongs to the fashion industry is one of the most expensive.
- Influencer friends If you choose to hire an influencer, and this, in turn, is related to important influencers, you can get great benefits. However, it is important to consider that the most powerful campaigns are those that tend to generate valuable spontaneous content.
- Platform Instagram is one of the social media platforms most used by influencers, thanks to the success it has achieved. However, to publish a blog you must invest more time, which means that it will be more expensive than a publication on this social network.
BluCactus, your ally in Digital marketing
BluCactus international marketing agency serves clients all over the world. Our specialty? The creation of web designs and SEO positioning in online searches. Our group of experts focuses on helping businesses and brands succeed in one of the most competitive sectors in the market, the digital world.
BluCactus will accompany you in every step that your brand takes. This goes from the creation of your business’s branding to the creation of content. Our focus is supporting you with the creation of your website or the administration of your social media accounts.
This online marketing agency, based in Toronto, Ca, seeks to strengthen your image as a brand and take it to the next level. Don’t wait any longer to get the help of the best specialists in digital marketing. Contact us now through our social media or website!
If you want to keep up with the world of digital marketing, you can also subscribe to our monthly newsletter.