How much does an email marketing campaign cost? Like other tools, email marketing has become one of the best options in digital marketing. Especially if you have a company. This is because it’s a very easy way to contact your target audience which in turn can improve your position in the market.
So, thanks to all of its advantages, we must know how much it costs to start an email marketing campaign.
What is email marketing, and what is it for?
Email marketing is a very helpful tool to communicate digitally with clients and leads, by sending emails to a specific contact base. Most interesting of all is that by sending these emails we can achieve different purposes.
For example, they work for the presentation of a new brand or product, as well as to carry out a massive communication of promotions. As a result, email marketing has become a very effective tool, and this is thanks to digital transformation.
Today we can see the volume of messages we receive daily. That’s why email has been characterized by its potential to attract the attention of consumers or potential customers. On the other hand, there are many reasons why this tool has become so successful. One of them is the fact that we can review these emails from a computer or any mobile device. Besides, it’s also more personal than a banner, a pop-up, or a post on social media.
In short, email marketing:
- Allows you to have a permanent communication channel.
- Incentivizes new customers and maintain the trust of existing ones.
- Helps promote brand recognition.
How much to charge for email marketing?
Email marketing is part of digital marketing and can be combined with Inbound Marketing or used on its own throughout a campaign. That’s why many marketing agencies offer both services through packages. Packages like these are a good option if you have a business and want to maintain a long-term digital marketing strategy.
So, let’s take a look at what email marketing plans frequently include along with inbound marketing:
- Optimization of the marketing strategy.
- Lead capture.
- Study the
- Development of advertisements.
- Development of SEO articles for your website
- Monthly traffic report.
Now, based on what is offered in each package, certain prices will be set, since they may also vary depending on the marketing agency you select for this service or other factors:
- Entrepreneur Package: from 114.10 CAD
- Business package: from 551.50 CAD
- Custom Package: this package is great for companies that want to stand out from the competition. Similarly, although it includes the services mentioned, its price can be adapted if you want to include other elements. So, depending on the objectives that want to be achieved and the number of strategies to develop, a personalized email marketing plan could range between 114.10 and 836.75 CAD
How much does it cost to start an email marketing campaign?
For an email marketing campaign where no other type of service is taken into account, the costs will be related to the number of subscribers:
- 1 to 1000 subscribers: 12.68 CAD
- Up to 20,000 subscribers: 95.09 CAD
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: 190.17 CAD
These would be the approximate prices for an email marketing campaign, taking into account that some factors are also related to the final price:
- The number of subscribers When calculating the related costs for a marketing campaign, the first thing you need to know is the number of subscribers you’ll be sending to.
- The number of shipments Concerning the number of emails, you want to send or the frequency, the marketing agency you hire will be able to estimate the cost of your campaign. Besides, you must take into account the fact that each agency will have its fixed price.
- The quality of the mailing list When your email list is made up of inactive people, it’s important to take enough time to clean it up for better results. Similarly, some platforms can do this for you, and in this way, you can have a better email marketing campaign.
- The frequency of your campaigns The frequency of your email marketing campaigns will also have a lot to do with the price you pay. By this, we mean that if you decide to send a monthly newsletter, it will be cheaper than sending several weekly newsletters.
- The email marketing platform This point will also be a determining factor in establishing a price for your email marketing campaign. Also, most marketing agencies will set an estimated price per package, so you can choose the one that best suits your company’s needs.
- The email design The more complex the design of your email, the more expensive it will be. However, although there are platforms with free templates, it will never be the same as having a personalized one. So, in the end, the investment will be worth it.
BluCactus, your ally in Digital marketing
BluCactus international marketing agency serves clients all over the world. Our specialty? The creation of web designs and SEO positioning in online searches. Our group of experts focuses on helping businesses and brands succeed in one of the most competitive sectors in the market, the digital world.
BluCactus will accompany you in every step that your brand takes. This goes from the creation of your business’s branding to the creation of content. Our focus is supporting you with the creation of your website or the administration of your social media accounts.
This online marketing agency, based in Toronto, CA, seeks to strengthen your image as a brand and take it to the next level. Don’t wait any longer to get the help of the best specialists in digital marketing. Contact us now through our social media or website!
If you want to keep up with the world of digital marketing, you can also subscribe to our monthly newsletter.